1 November, 2019

Join us at our fundraising event and help us to support the artists in our exciting upcoming program and celebrate each of the fantastic artists who have been involved in our program to-date. 40% of funds raised will go back to the contributing artists with the remaining 60% wholly covering artist fees for our upcoming program.

6-7pm Preview
7-9pm Auction

Auction artists include:
Alice Lang, Anastasia Booth, Anita Holtsclaw, Anna McMahon, Annie O’Rourke, Benjamin Crowley, Bridie Gilman, Caitlin Franzmann, Caity Reynolds, Chantal Fraser, Charlie Donaldson, Charlie Hillhouse, Christian Flynn, Christopher Handran, Christy Gast, Cosima Scales, Crisia Constantine, Daniel McKewen, David M Thomas, Emma Lindsay, Eric Bridgeman, Hannah Gartside, Hailey Atkins, Holly Anderson, Jenna Lee, Jordan Azcune, Julie Fragar, Justene Williams, Kate McKay, Llewellyn Millhouse, Loki Groves, Lucy Quinn, Man Cheung, Mandy Quadrio, Mitch Donaldson, Monica Rohan, Natalya Hughes, Natasha Nerain, Nicola Scott, Rachael Haynes, Richard Bell, Robert Andrew, Ross Manning, Sam Cranstoun, Sancintya Mohini Simpson, Sandra Selig, Savannah Jarvis, Sean Rafferty, Serge Ahwong, Spencer Harvie, Susan Hawkins, Tim Woodward, and Tony Albert.

Come along, have a drink, add to your collection, and try your chances in the raffle—prizes from Eyeline, IMA, QAGOMA Store, Queensland Theatre Company, QUT Art Museum.

Caitlin Franzmann and Dhana Merritt will be mixing a special 'Mutual Making' cocktail, and DJ Sweaty Baby will be bringing us the tunes, so don't forget your dancing shoes!

Beer donated by Green Beacon Brewing.

DJ equipment provided by Skylark Hire.

The Bratmobile will be onsite serving from 6pm.

Outer Space acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land where this project takes place, Meanjin, and pays respect to Elders - past, present and emerging. 

Outer Space  is assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body.

Outer Space is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.

Outer Space is proudly supported by